The Saugus Train Station
Investigation Sites
Newhall Land and Farm Ranch House
Pardee House
The Mitchell Adobe
Paranormal Investigations for:

Paranormal Teams
Beginners
Groups
Birthday Parties
Girls Night Out or any occasion
Contact Linda Casebolt or Bridget Odien
for more Information at
SCVGhostHunts@gmail.com
661-513-3604
Santa Clarita Valley Ghost Hunts
in association with The Santa Clarita Historical Society (SCVHS)
Paranormal Practice
Built in1887,The Saugus Train Station opened Tolefree's Saugus Eating House to feed travelers. The cafe moved across the street in 1905 and is still serving people today. It has also been used in many films, the earliest in 1919 for "The Pilgram" with Charlie Chaplin.
Henry Newhall purchased land where there was a small structure in 1893. His son Gregory added on the two - story front portion of the Ranch House in 1906. This became the Newhall Land and Farm's ranch foreman's residence
In 1916 the ranch forman's wife was found dead .in her bed from a rifle shot to the heart and until this day, it is still a unsolved case.
The Pardee House was built as a Good Templars Hall in 1890 by Henry Clay Needham who was a Prohibitionis. He also founded the Newhall Water Company. In 1893 Ed Pardee moved into the home. He was a Pioneer Oil man, local constable and owner of The Livery Stable. Western actor,Tom Mix, used the home in films.The house was moved to the Heritage Junction in 1992.
The Adobe was orignally built by using parts of a miner's shack to contruct a large adobe in 1865. In 1872 Martha Mitchell started holding classes for Sulpher Springs School in the kitchen of the adobe. In 1919 the adobe had fallen into ruin but was salvaged by Walter Murphy and turned into a home for the ranch forman.
Santa Clarita Valley Ghost Hunts